Unlearned
I watched a TV show that first aired 10 years ago.
Bad news: I binge-watched whilst binge eating.
Good news: I've built this habit of reflecting years ago, just to predict what could happen in the years ahead.
Seriously, both are humbling.
Those in the show who are good friends are no longer friends, and it's all over on the net.
The business has ended.
Some of them are wearing hijab; a few others are de-hijab.
No judging right here #positivevibe, but... a lot of things could change in a month or a year, and of course, what more in 10 years!
I mean, just because our lives are not on air doesn't mean we are stagnant, though.
As much as theirs are staged (of course, everyone knows lol), ours aren't that 'organic' either.
A lot of perspective could change. Some of those few we barely understood before are now brought to light.
Or even taste? I didn't like tempe 10 years ago, but now? I ask for tempe if I ever see one!
Thus, it's definitely unfair to judge (or even be shocked?) one we have known ages to (choose to) be who they are today
I think... Growing is not all about learning. It's most could be unlearning.
And that's learning too.
Consider that as an achievement ha?
:)
Another Step to Go
Ins
20260711
Comments
Post a Comment